As the American Telemedicine Association (ATA) prepares to host the nation’s only annual event focused solely on virtual care, Vitalchat invites hospital leaders to see its proprietary hands-free telehealth solutions live in San Antonio March 4 to 6.
Joining nearly 10,000 stakeholders, decision-makers and ATA members, we will showcase AI-enabled solutions like Virtual Visits and the latest AI-Enabled E-Sitter, enhanced with patented features enabling industry-leading monitoring without draining a hospital’s network bandwidth.
What’s more, our E-Sitter is the first and only solution to be powered solely by movement and voice. Key benefits of the software include:
- Enables continuous monitoring of up to 100 patients at once
- Minimizes network requirements by approximately 20-fold compared to video streaming
- Leverages predictive analytics to proactively monitor for falls, visitors and more
- Automatically triggers built-in or custom alerts to EMRs and other messaging platforms
- Displays patients across any configuration from a single screen with an easy-to-use interface
Designed to address today’s hospitals biggest challenges head-on, Vitalchat’s scalable and cost-effective solutions streamline nursing staff workflow and efficiency to directly improve patient satisfaction, provider retention and the bottom line for hospital systems.
If you can’t attend the conference in person, you can request a virtual demo of the software to see it in action.